Saturday, February 7, 2009

The list arrives.

Well, the west is no longer part of my day-to-day life. and obviously the past few months have not seen a lot of writing action.

Time to change that and get into gear again.

Recently I have left one job started another and suddenly fallen in a heap. I will pick myself up and start all over again. Possibly returning to the position I am now on sick leave from. Although I have blotted my copy-book somewhat.

Still I have been working on a list of things I have learnt from the rich and famous.

One of the things I have learnt is that when you have swum with the dolphins it is a real effort wading amongst the pufferfish again.

I hope you like reading it. There is a call at the bottom for more personal lists. I hope you can build one to and send it to me.



In the meantime, enjoy the list and look out for more regular postings.

No comments: